Friday, December 3, 2010

Slimming♥

Peace~~
Today i need to undergo a control weight plan, cuz these days having lots of delicious food ...from my mummy darling...somemore sis's birthday and we went celebrate at KFC..aiyo, I wanna slim my body but i cant control while in front me is my favourite spicy chicken! so, tomoro only do lah...everyday convince like tis...@@

Today slimming plan and a facial is having on me..haha..so muz keep on my mind with tat, eat less eat less...and do some exercise though i nvr do...my hubby darling should take me outdoor for exercising mah...but then i always get fainted within 5 or 10 mins when there was a sun up there..lousy rite? Haiz..i think i should train more for my fragile body...cannot only exercise in the indoor jer...
Ez Shape  Ogawa

These day cuz i wanna slim my body but without exercise outside (keep raining) so i juz press ON on the ezShape by Ogawa and start the shaping body exercise at home!...It really do shape my body..And everytime I used will get itchy on my tummy and my thigh...cuz it really function on it...Before breakfast shape it 10 mins, before dinner shape it 10 more mins, before slping shape it more 10 mins..One day three times is enough edy...
Hehe.....Actually everytime i pass the shaping 'machine'--ezshape, i nvr think it will help me even little bit on my body when i feel fat these days..maybe i have ntg to do and juz wanna try on it...this made the difference..wahaha...i think i over edy..pai seh ya~

Not only do shape, but i do massage my tummy(belly fat is there!)   and thigh with lotion to make them smooth and smooth...haha...And i apply them with whitening lotion so they can become smooth and fair oso after some time...Ya, I hope so!

Do continue my plan!
I wanna go facial le...blog tomoro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts