Wednesday, March 16, 2011




Facebook !
Are u deserve to be the Kotex® Fresh Face! Click it for joining n voting!
Currently I have joined this contest via my friend's message...It is quite nice as it got choose out 10 contestants to get the prizes..I hope to get the Kotex products actually..hehe...


You guys can help me to win the prize? What should u do? 
U juz need to join it and Click the vote now button...U will find my image there or my name Irene chew..then u can vote it...
It is so simple..n u guys can only vote one time in a day...Vote me!


Irene Chew
Leave a comment for me if needed!! I will reply u asap! ^.^


This is the prizes..down here!


If u dunno where to go n wad to do for this voting..can click here to link to my facebook profile..!
THANKS ALL!! VOTE ME PLEASE^^

2 comments:

Popular Posts