Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Magnolia Sherbet A Day , A Tighter Family Bond will be Made!!

A Magnolia Sherbet A Day ,
 A Tighter Family Bond will be Made!!


That’s where F&N Magnolia Sherbet comes in. Lift your senses with F&N Magnolia Sherbet – its texture is lighter and smoother than regular ice cream, and contains real fruit pieces/puree – it’s a refreshing pick-me-up like no other!

After seeing this advertisement and I can't control myself by buying this Wonderful Sherbets and enjoy with my family. Haha..SO...Juz after working, I straight away went to JB Jusco Tebrau City to buy this little things..I get all the Four flavours Magnolia Sherbet from there, pay it, go back home~~

Cant contain my excitement edy...drive home and give them a big surprise~~


Five Magnolia Sherbet that I bought..Lychee Sherbet, Orange Sherbet, Melon Sherbet and 2 Mangosteen Sherbet...I bought one more for my lil sis, not 'bias' ah, but dote her more...dun tell anybody ya~!

 
 ♥  Lychee Sherbet
 ♥  Orange Sherbet
  ♥  Mangosteen Sherbet
♥ Melon Sherbet

  1. Lychee Sherbet - It is quite sweet for me and my mummy too...But for my bro and sis, they feel okay btw ^^ smooth and u can taste the fragrant well~
  2. Orange Sherbet - My mum and dad do love this orange sherbet, coz it is not too sweet but have little sour taste inside. Actually it is like the orange flavoured ice cream which always selling by the 'ice cream man' ! hehe...not bad also~~
  3. Mangosteen Sherbet - I felt weird when I knew that Mangosteen is used to make ice cream, and I totally dunno whether the taste is good or not, Just wanna try and it was my 1st time too..Am...Am...Err...How to say?Mangosteen sherbet really nice and I can even enjoy the fruit pieces inside..Haha..So you know why I bought two for my family?~~^^
  4. Melon Sherbet - My favourite is Melon Sherbet !!! The fragrant is perfect and wonderful...Feel like in the fairy land and i am the fairy~~><, haha..nice joke here~~back to the topic...erm..the taste is juz like the melon flavoured bubble tea..I love bubble tea much and I love this definitely! the fruit pieces nice to chew~~

♥ Sweet and happiness

 ♥ lil sis made a good posture
 ♥ lil bro..ur expression so cute..add one love in front ur mouth..
 This is me 
♥ The 1st captured#

WOW WOW... These four variants of Magnolia Sherbet be the choice of us edy because the fruity flavours will perk you up without the heaviness of a full-dairy ice cream. It’s perfect for those of us who want to indulge a little every now and then without feeling guilty about it. Feel happy with this low fat icecream...^^

Look here !!!
♥ sis's hand..melon sherbet 
 ♥ mum's hand here~ mangosteen sherbet
 ♥ daddy's hand...mangosteen sherbet also^^
♥ two sisters' hands...sharing sharing ya~~

♥ aiya..wad happen to both of u ah...fight for sherbet...haha..╮(╯_╰)╭

But we still continue Enjoying~~ See the photos below!!

 *It is quite convenient with the little plastic spoon inside. So, we can take it anywhere and have it anytime without considering where's the spoon? How can I eat without spoon? haha..No such thing will happen..


*I do collect these spoon for myself..coz very cute ^^


Here is the memory of sherbet's day~

 ♥ glad face  O(∩_∩)O
 ♥ mummy

 ♥ Irene..is me again
♥ wad r u doing, sis? eat until like tis? >.<


Sherbet all finished edy...
Just left the 'kosong' here!!!




  ♥ lil bro
 ♥ the after

Why I said that a magnolia sherbet a day, can make our bond tighter??
Because...
Only when we eating, we can gather,we can chat, we can understand each other...
so y the magnolia sherbet can tighten our family bond and relationship? as u can see through our best memory, it does really make it!!

We are family and we do share all the good stuff with each other...I love my family~
Love F&N Magnolia Sherbet too~~

U can get ur nice memory with ur family, ur spouse and ur friends too..Now, get Magnolia Sherbet and having it together...it would be nice n u may try it~

 ~Try it once in ur life~


You can get magnolia sherbet from ur near hypermarket/ supermarket. Or You can download this file for a list of selected outlets for reference where Magnolia Sherbet is available :) 


This is my lil bro -Jason

He did really enjoy Magnolia Mangosteen Sherbet..
Take 1 min time to watch this..

  
     





 ♥ My sis n bro
I love U


A Magnolia Sherbet A Day , A Tighter Family Bond will be Made!!


11 comments:

  1. wah! ur house full of females wor!
    heehehehe... and alot patterns!
    hahaha.. kidding lah! nice to meet you.
    edmund here. 1st time come in. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite interesting and funny.. if can try improve photo.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope magnolia is paying you well for this post! u deserve it!! and i am tempted to go n buy the Mangosteen n Melon flavours now! hahax

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx wen pink
    nikel: i wil improve more n thx for ur reminding~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts